Volunteer for the CHS Band
It is impossible for our organization to function at 100% without the help of our countless volunteers.
Not all volunteering is at in-person events. We are continuing to find ways behind-the-scenes for parents/guardians/family/friends to get involved with the CHS band program. If you are too busy to volunteer at an event, perhaps you can help out behind-the-scenes.
Please find a list of all of our current volunteer needs below. Each event is a link. Please click the link to be brought to the CHS Bands VolunterSignup website. There, you can view the volunteer roles/times that are needed and sign up to help.
When signing up to volunteer, please give all of your information including your email address and phone number. This will allow us to contact volunteers for each event, if needed.
Please email the band parent board at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Sign up to donate food for our State Trip
Please Sign up to volunteer at the State Regional Qualifier
Please sign up to volunteer at the CHS Football Games
Volunteer positions include: Merchandise Sales, Plume help, and Hydration help. Please contact Michele Harmon with any questions: email@example.com
- October 13, 2017 Homecoming Football game
- October 20, 2017 Football game
- November 3, 2017 Football Game
Please sign up to work bingo – remember that every worker gets $10 credited toward their student account every time they work bingo
It is imperative that we have bingo fully staffed each week. Some roles are for students, and some roles are for adults. Thank you!
- October 9, 2017 Bingo Sign Up (Marching Band Saxophones)
- October 16, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band High Brass)
- October 23, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Low Brass)
- October 30, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Percussion)
- November 6, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Colorguard)
- November 13, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Flutes)
- November 20, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Clarinets)
- November 27, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Saxophones)
- December 4, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band High Brass)
- December 11, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Low Brass)
- December 18, 2017 Bingo Sign-Up (Marching Band Percussion)
Here are some reminders about bingo:
- We work at Goldmine Bingo – 511 28 1/4 Road, Grand Junction CO 81501
- Bingo is every Monday night. Please report to Goldmine Bingo by 6:15PM at the latest.
- Wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing – you are representing the CHS band program.
- Students are to sign up for bingo based on their section/ensembles. If we are having a hard time filling spots, any band student may sign up to work.
- If you cannot come last minute, it is YOUR responsibility to find a replacement worker.
- Any training spot requires 3 Mondays in a row to train. Cashier training needs to be approved by games managers, as well as student callers.
- If you are interested in a training position, please reach out to our games managers: Michelle Harmon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kari Wright (email@example.com)
Questions about bingo? Please email the band parent board: firstname.lastname@example.org