Volunteer for the CHS Band
It is impossible for our organization to function at 100% without the help of our countless volunteers.
Not all volunteering is at in-person events. We are continuing to find ways behind-the-scenes for parents/guardians/family/friends to get involved with the CHS band program. If you are too busy to volunteer at an event, perhaps you can help out behind-the-scenes.
Please find a list of all of our current volunteer needs below. Each event is a link. Please click the link to be brought to the CHS Bands VolunterSignup website. There, you can view the volunteer roles/times that are needed and sign up to help.
When signing up to volunteer, please give all of your information including your email address and phone number. This will allow us to contact volunteers for each event, if needed.
Please email the band parent board at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign up to work bingo – remember that every worker gets $10 credited toward their student account every time they work bingo
It is imperative that we have bingo fully staffed each week. Some roles are for students, and some roles are for adults. Thank you!
- January 8, 2018 Bingo Sign Up (Wind Ensemble)
- January 15, 2018 Bingo Sign Up (Wind Ensemble)
- January 22, 2018 Bingo Sign Up (Wind Ensemble)
- January 29, 2018 Bingo Sign Up (Jazz I)
Here are some reminders about bingo:
- We work at Goldmine Bingo – 511 28 1/4 Road, Grand Junction CO 81501
- Bingo is every Monday night. Please report to Goldmine Bingo by 6:15PM at the latest.
- Wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing – you are representing the CHS band program.
- Students are to sign up for bingo based on their section/ensembles. If we are having a hard time filling spots, any band student may sign up to work.
- If you cannot come last minute, it is YOUR responsibility to find a replacement worker.
- Any training spot requires 3 Mondays in a row to train. Cashier training needs to be approved by games managers, as well as student callers.
- If you are interested in a training position, please reach out to our games managers: Michelle Harmon (email@example.com) or Kari Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions about bingo? Please email the band parent board: email@example.com